Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About Slabbin Mike’s Crappie Fishing and Guide Service

Where does Slabbin Mike’s Crappie Fishing and Guide Service fish?

We fish the Oologah Lake area, including Tulsa, Oologah Lake.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Channel Catfish & Striped Bass

Where in Oologah Lake to we meet our guests?

We meet at Slabbin Mike's ( N 434 Rd, Oklahoma 74330, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

An Oklahoma fishing license is required for individuals aged 16 years and older. Anglers fishing the Red River will also be required to have an Oklahoma issued fishing license. Please visit the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation for more information and to purchase your license.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.